Last updated: August 2017
These terms and conditions of use constitute a legal agreement between you and Visit Victoria (this agreement). Please read this agreement in its entirety before you continue to use this website, order products or download any image.
This agreement will not affect any other licence or agreement you already have with Visit Victoria, its employees, agents or sub contractors. By checking the agreement box when ordering, this indicates that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and by using this website, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you do not agree, do not check the box indicating agreement, and discontinue using this website.
Agreement to these terms and conditions will result in the granting of a one off non-exclusive right to use the selected imagery for the permitted purpose as approved by Visit Victoria.
- All material supplied is owned by Visit Victoria or its respective partners and cannot be on sold to Third Parties.
- Visit Victoria provides the content on the basis of a one off, non-exclusive right to use the specified content for the approved use.
- All copyright requirements must be adhered to. Any misuse of content will result in a breach of copyright and legal action will be taken.
- Images and video footage must be titled correctly.
- Images and video footage supplied must only be used to promote a specific region or destination nominated by Visit Victoria. This information can be found in each image's metadata.
- Generic images or video footage must not be used to promote similar experiences in other destinations.
- Where possible the photographer should be credited.
- Where possible Visit Victoria should be acknowledged.
This site is owned and operated by Visit Victoria Limited (ABN 37 611 725 270). All content on this site including photographs, images, illustrations, text, audio clips, video clips and software (referred to as content) is owned by Visit Victoria or licensed to Visit Victoria for use on this website by our content providers.
Except as expressly permitted under this agreement, under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or other applicable intellectual property legislation) or with the specified written permission of Visit Victoria, no part of this website’s content may be reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, or stored in any form. For the protection of Visit Victoria and our content providers, images on this site may be digitally watermarked.
You must retain and adhere to any copyright restrictions or other notices that appear on images you wish to download or print.
Visit Victoria and the Visit Victoria logos may not be used without written permissions.
All other trade marks appearing on the Visit Victoria website are the property of their respective owners.